We asked Tekha what are some bad habits that keeps people from being successful
Here is his list:
- Giving up
- Not working hard
- Not believing in yourself
- Caring too much about what other people think
- Waiting for the right moment
- Not willing to do something beyond your duties
- Not learning from others
- Negative thinking
- Wasting time
- Thinking you already know the answer
- Fear of failure
- Hanging around negative people
- Blaming others for your mistakes
- Saying yes to too many things
- Forgetting the long term vision
- Showing up late
- Letting your mistakes get in the way of your future wins
- Waiting on opportunity
- Letting everyone else define what you want
- Neglecting your health
- Self doubt
- Putting yourself (or others down)
- Not educating yourself
- Not asking questions
- "When you want to succeed as bad as you want to breath, then you will be successful." - Eric Thomas
- "If you can dream it, you can do it." - Walt Disney
- "If you are born poor, that is not your mistake. But if you die poor, that is your mistake." - Bill Gates.
- "Work hard in silence, let your success be your noise." - Frank Ocean.
- "Success is liking yourself, liking what you do, and liking how you do it." - Maya Angelou.
- "First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win." - Gandhi.
- "Great success comes only with great ambition." Jackie Chan.
- "The ones, who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, are the ones who do." - Steve Jobs